We are looking for mentors who want to give back to the community and contribute to diversity and inclusion in the technology sector. Are you working in the technology sector and can spare a minimum of one hour every week (or more if you like) for online mentorship? Send us details of your expertise and areas you can mentor in and we will get back to you. In the past we have had mentors (male and female) for frontend dev, web developer, mobile dev, QA, programming skills and data science tracks. We are looking to expand to other areas, so talk to us!
What is in it for you?
- Becoming part of The Code to Change family means becoming part of a vibrant community of technologists that are building a global movement!
- An opportunity to give back!
- Opportunity to work with, teach and learn from an amazing international team and mentees from diverse backgrounds and with a broad range of talents.
- Opportunity to attend and network at our amazing meet-ups and special events. We host events related to career development as well as tech stories from industry leaders.
- And of course, a certificate of participation as a token of our appreciation!