Let’s break down the gender gap in IT! How? Joins us and be part of our mentoring team!
The Code to Change addresses the gender divide in the technology sector through bridging the skills gap. With the help of our mentors from the tech industry, we support professional women from diverse backgrounds who want to move into digital – or technology-based roles through our innovative e-skills programmes. We are happy to launch our call for mentors.
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
The program is a five-month extended program. Starts with kicks off of a three-day event which includes e-skills boot-camp and conference. Successful completion of the bootcamp is followed by a 5-month mentoring phase. This is where we need you.
We work with volunteer mentors from our tech community and from partner companies who build the capacity of these professional women so that they can access opportunities in the technology sector.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING?
• 2+ Years of experience
• Willingness to share skills, knowledge, and expertise
• Positive attitude
• Can provide guidance and constructive feedback
• Values the opinions and initiatives of others
You do not need to have prior experience in mentoring.
WHAT is in it for you?
- Becoming part of The Code to Change family means becoming part of a vibrant community of technologists that are building a global movement!
- An opportunity to give back!
- Opportunity to work with, teach and learn from an amazing international team and mentees from diverse backgrounds and with a broad range of talents.
- Opportunity to attend and network at our amazing meet-ups and special events. We host events related to career development as well as tech stories from industry leaders.
- And of course, a certificate of participation as a token of our appreciation!